Thursday, November 18, 2010

Sk8 or Die!!!!

One Saturday Kelly took us to this little arcade place to go roller skating. I hadn’t been roller skating for AGES. Come to find out, roller skating is way harder then rollerblading! Since it was a Saturday it was really busy. I had not idea roller skating was still so popular. They take it SERIOUSLY here in China! Just imagine us Americans struggling around the rink with all these Asians speeding around us doing all these crazy stunts. It was pretty epic! It was a ton of fun... even though I’m horrible! 
Cierra tried to help me skate. I was a little pathetic. Haha! 
I don’t know if you can tell, but there’s a guy in the very bottom right corner. Somehow they got in and out of this without missing a beat. Baffled!
The pictures don’t really capture the craziness of what they were doing on 4 wheels! Haha!
We played some arcade games after roller skating. I’m happy to report that there are normal games in a Chinese arcade. There are also some really weird ones! Sadly there is no ski ball! That was a big disappointment. My favorite game? Run around in the revolving door! Haha! Heather, Braden, and I had a jolly time!!
Braden trapped me!
Now moving on to a completely different subject: packages! Cierra and I both got packages from our dear mothers! THANKS MOM! :) We now have food to last us until the end! You know.... there’s just some days you can’t handle the cafeteria! (I know that we got them a little bit ago, but hey! I’m running on a better late then never policy here!)
My package! Thanks! :)


The inside! My mom definitely knows me. 2 bags of Reese’s! Only the best candy known to man! :) Don’t worry. Cierra asked for healthy stuff... Haha! You know me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment