Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Hello there everybody!

I'm finally back to Weihai safe and sound! Our trip was AWESOME! Seriously... so much fun! I have SO many stories! Here's the thing though.... there's no way I'm writing them to everyone! That would consume my whole life! So I'm going to slowly but surely start blogging them and you can hear them that way! :) Haha! Sorry. Just the way it has to be! Good thing I kept a good journal otherwise I'd have no idea even where to begin! Holy cow! It was a ton of fun and quite the adventure!!! We went to Xi'an, Guilin, and Yangshuo... then we had an unexpected trip to Shanghai! Now I'm back in Weihai and we're all jumping right back into teaching! I want to hear what's been going on for all of you though, so email me! Love you all!!

Jenni

No comments:

Post a Comment